Monday, May 11, 2015

healing in progress








A Broken Heart

Learns to Forgive










A Deaf Heart

Learns To Listen










A Shattered Heart

 Learns To Let Go






It is best to let go of people who doesn't want to stay in your life..those people who doesn't deserve your love..rather than keeping someone CAGED inside an unhappy and selfish relationship.


We sometimes sacrifice our own happiness for other people but at the end of the day the most Important and Priceless Reward we can give ourselves is being TRUE and Honest to Ourselves.


This is the BEST way we can get back our Self-Worth :)


 


2 comments:

  1. I remember long ago being told by grandmom to ... 'love yourself first, then and only then will you be able to love others with your best.'

    Hi Sie! That was so nice seeing you in my blog. 'Been a long time. But you are remembered. Thank you for dropping by my blog. I hope it won't be the last one... lol :-)

    Take care lagi. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Ms.Ellen..it is so nice to see my old friends here..I miss blogging..I agree and that's what I am learning now to love myself more for me to gain back my self-worth and respect..my heart is so shattered but I still believe these bruises will soon heal..salamat po Ms. Ellen and I will be visiting your site often..hugs po..😘

    ReplyDelete

─═☆☆═─ Thank You So Much For Your Time 。◕‿◕。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...