Thursday, January 27, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes


Last night I slipped while I was going down the stairs and bumped my head on the wall.I never felt the physical pain what I felt I was crying thinking about my kids and someone so dear in my life that I love so much.I  was revived many times of my recent heart attack and I came back for them.Now another moment of my life on time table again.

There have been so many questions in my mind now why are this things happening? I just felt that life is so short that I can go any moment.All of us life is just temporary and one day life can just be like dust blown away in the wind.

So while there is still time let us not be afraid and ashamed of doing things just to show someone how much we love them.Let us all be thankful for every little thing that comes into our lives. “Let us love now because tomorrow may never come.”

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch them sleeping
They lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would they ever doubt the way I feel
About them in my heart.

If tomorrow never comes

Will he know how much I loved him
Did I try in every way to show him every day
That he's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And he must face the world without me
Is the love I gave him in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

To Beany: About last night I have said something I am sorry and I will never do it again…please believe me I never have said it on purpose and it was unintentional.I am sorry Beany…please forgive me...

To All of my readers,friends and to all whom I love this song is for you...please Listen :) 



5 comments:

  1. Life is too short and unpredictable for us to worry about tomorrow. Live the moment and enjoy every minute of it. :) happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liling-thanks Ling...look I am smiling your here yehey...that's right live the moment and enjoy every minute of it...mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad if tomorrow never comes. How wonderful it is if tomorrow comes with another tomorrow and more tomorrows.

    But it's beyond our means to have a never ending tomorrow. Where there's a beginning, there's always an ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sie tomorrow will come just hold on there my friend---your happiness will come just please hold on to life,hold on to your dreams,hold on for your kids and for_________.We will always be here for you Sie always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there will always be a nother today and tomorrow is always there waiting to give us all a brand new start and day...

    yeah sistah i was on vacation kasi my son's father came to visit...

    ReplyDelete

─═☆☆═─ Thank You So Much For Your Time 。◕‿◕。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...