Sunday, July 10, 2011

..A Beauty Inside Her**

True beauty begins from the inside out. Outer beauty will only appear when you’ve practiced beauty within.

My eldest child graduated from kinder senior last March and she was first in her class ever since she was in nursery. Before we went to her graduation ceremony, my child would be a lot concerned about the way she looks. She would always ask, “Mom am I beautiful, honestly do I look good?” I would smile back and say, “You’re the most beautiful girl in my life and you will always be.” At her young age, telling her that she is beautiful always brings a twinkle to her eyes. 


This attitude of a woman I tell you does not change from her age.  A young or an older woman loves to hear that she is beautiful. A mother’s love can literally make your kids beautiful. A woman will be inspired to look more beautiful when she hears words of appreciation from someone she loves. How could you expect somebody to be beautiful if they always hear rude words and treats them in an ill-mannered way?

Every person I think should realize that every woman especially moms needs at least to be appreciated of the love and service that they give. A Mom does not ask for money in return of her efforts so at least a little attention from someone will not matter much.

Even if my kids and I are the only ones living in our apartment, the three of us are so happy. Our bondings have become stronger and laughter has been our main language inside our house.We dance,play,pray and tickle before we go to sleep.

I am a single parent and the best reward that I get is my kids hugs and kisses.



 My eldest loves to sing and helps me with some of my household chores and has good grades-that’s her own way of showing her love.




My youngest little boy is so cute; he is the clown inside our house. He loves to wiggle and sing out of tune songs. But what I love most about him, my son kisses my heart and hugs me every time I had heart pains.

 I love to stare at them when they are sleeping..how fast my angels have grown and I thank God for giving me such sweet kids..they are my most precious ones..



We are beautiful, regardless what our age is. If you like to see the beauty inside every person it is up to you! Start now by appreciating what someone is doing, saying I love you or a smile every time we go home even though we are tired from work, hugging them and saying I thank God that He has given me a wonderful home. 

Being a woman and a mother must not stop by being just a mom it is a lifetime process of learning. As a daughter, a Mom and a woman let us learn to appreciate ourselves. Wake up each morning and Thank God that He has made you. Each and one of us are created to be unique and beautiful.

Regardless of what we have been through. Let us all learn to look inside us and say I am beautiful, valuable and I am a woman with worth.

I love my kids so much..I will do anything for them..

they will always be my most precious ones :)

**PLEASE watch the video**



17 comments:

  1. Aw......Sie...You are one loving mum :)

    Although you have suffered so much in life,
    but our Lord is merciful and blessed you
    with sweet children :)

    I can feel the love and tenderness you
    have with both your bundles of joy >_<
    No matter how hard life must be, how tough
    times are, I know your children will keep
    you holding on , hoping on....And when the
    skies are grey, you look at your kids and
    you know things can't be that bad

    A beautiful woman is one who is in love .
    Let go of all your inhibitions and past
    sadness, dear. It doesn't matter what others
    think anymore as long as your kids know
    you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bearwife-Hello sis *hugs hugs*..thank you sis..true-they are my bundles of joy..even how tough my kids have been through I thank God that they have grown to be so sweet and kind to other people.I am so blessed to have my two kids..they are one of the reasons why I am holding to the life and journey that God has given me..

    with them I will be strong..they will always be God's gift to me..nothing much to say but "I love them so much"..I will do everything just to make sure they are safe and happy :)

    *sis..your comment box have been disabled..I can't live a comment..our country have been through what Malaysia is experiencing now..I can feel your sentiments and a hunger for change..I'll include Malaysia in my prayers..sis please be careful *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post which shows your love to your children. They are cute angels! Thank you for reminding us to be thankful for what God gives us and His creation in making everyone beautiful. :)

    You're a beautiful woman, Sie. I haven't seen you but I could feel your true beauty shining in this blog and you bring the same beauty every time you visit my blog. Thank you so much and stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Sie, you are a loving mommy
    Quiet angel said you are beautiful
    But what he loves most is your heart.
    Your friends said you have a face of Maricar Reyes an actress in your country.
    You are beautiful inside and out ;-)

    My dear Sie, stay beautiful and it shines
    on every post you have.I always look forward
    to your post because you always put
    your whole heart writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Balqis-Thank you sis..true-they are my dear angels and both of them so sweet and so so cute..my young little both..he is a darling..I love when they both kiss my cheeks at the same time and when we tickle each other before we go to sleep..hahaha..it is my pleasure to be their mom :)..sis all of us are beautiful..*hugs hugs*

    @Evelyn-Hello Grandma..quiet angel is asking on your reply on his mail..he is worried..kindly reply po :) .. Grandma I don't look exactly like her po.. just *hugs grandma*..mwahhhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You're really blessed for having two adorable and precious angels. You're so sweet and great mother. I salute you for just being you. God is so Great!

    God bless you and your family! Happy Sunday!
    *hugs* for you, my dear Sie. You're really a big inspiration to me. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cathie-Hello Ms.Cathie *hugs po*..my kids are really a blessing and they will always be my angels..thank you po for visiting and reading my post po..I appreciate it po :) salamat talaga Ms.Cathie

    Have a blessed Sunday din po :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "True beauty begins from the inside out. Outer beauty will only appear when you’ve practiced beauty within." This is absolutely TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Willa-Yes Ms.Willa..thank you for visiting me again po :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sis, I'm not sure what happened hehe, nwala yung comment ko T^T or i'm not sure lang hehe..

    Ankyut talaga sis. I'm not a mom but I can feel that you are truly a beautiful woman inside and out. It shines on your blog. Please keep that shining :) I can sense that you're smiling while making this post. It calms my heart. You're such a sweet mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ChaCha-hello sis *hugs hugs*..nakasmile ako kasi you visited ate..kyut talaga mana sa akin hahaha..Yes I was smiling when I was making my post and selecting the right pix..thank you for visiting me again po :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi sie, I am really glad you came over…that triggers me to visit you and wow !

    presentation in the best of words and thoughts that are obviously sincere from your heart, enhanced with beautiful images, makes this post very mesmerizing and would definitely make me read them again.
    You have done very well. Looking forward to visit you again. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ms.Wan-Hello Ms.Wan thank you for visiting my site..I am fascinated in cooking so I'll definitely go back to your site and you are Balqis friend so see you around Ms.Wan :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi ang ganda ng blog mo and napaka cute ng post na ito super gaan sa feelings! hope to see you Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Bedai-Hello po Ms.Bedai..thank you po for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post. Beautiful words of appreciation for both mothers and children.

    It is great that you are sharing your inspiration with others here. You are truly making a difference in the world. Keep doing what you are doing!

    To your magnificence!
    Andrea Woolcomf
    Founder, Ignite Your Life Book
    Co-Founder, Wake Up Abundant
    Ambassador of Manifest Money, HowtoLiveonPurpose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Andrea Woolf-it is such an honor ms.Woolf for you to be visiting and leaving a comment on my site..thank you so much Mam..I write my experiences with the lessons I have learned and yes writing has been one of my ways of inspiring people an reaching out to them..that life is beautiful regardless of whatever painful experiences we have been through :)

    ReplyDelete

─═☆☆═─ Thank You So Much For Your Time 。◕‿◕。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...